Introduction to PIVX

PULK PIVX is an acronym for private real-time verification transactions that focus on privacy, decentralization, open source cryptocurrency that's operated by a global community of founders, developers, and technology developers.

PIVX is a public POS-focused, privately-traded POS currency based on the Bitcoin Core 0.10.x and DASH technology combination PIVX employs the POS 2.0 protocol with fixed-block rewards settings and an innovative, variable The reward is a reciprocal mechanism that balances 90% of the block bonuses between the master and entitlement nodes, the remaining 10% for the reward system, and drives the network operation of the node.

Basic information on PIVX
English Name: PIVX/ PIVX
Chinese Name: 普维币
Trading Platform: 8
Issue Time: 2016-01-30
Crowdfunding Price: --