Binance Futures is excited to launch daily ROI and overall USDT team profit trading tournaments starting from 2020/04/10 0:00:00 AM (UTC) until 2020/04/25 0:00:00 AM (UTC). We will be giving away a total prize pool of over 1,000,000 USD in BNB tokens across all competitions.
Team leader sign-up period: 2020/03/26 0:00:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/04/10 0:00:00 AM (UTC).
Team member sign-up period: Any time between each Team leader’s sign-up time and the end of the competition.
Competition period: 2020/04/10 0:00:00 AM (UTC) to 2020/04/25 0:00:00 AM (UTC).
Team Profit Tournament (USDT) - Total Prize Pool of up to 1,000,000 USD in BNB to be Won!
All teams that trade in perpetual contracts on Binance Futures during the competition period will be ranked based on their total USDT Team Profit (sum of the top 10 individual USDT profit results within the team). All users in each team must have had a minimum balance of 10 USDT in their Futures accounts prior to joining each team during the competition period.
The rewards for each team ranked in the top 10 will be as follows:
- 1st Place will receive the 30% of the total reward in BNB tokens
- 2nd Place will receive the 20% of the total reward in BNB tokens
- 3rd Place will receive the 10% of the total reward in BNB tokens
- 4th - 10th Place: equally split a pool of the 40% of the total reward in BNB tokens
The distribution of rewards within each team will be as follows:
- Each Team leader will receive 30% of their team’s total reward.
- The top 10 individual USDT profit contributors in each team will equally split 20% of their team’s total reward.
- All other team members will equally split 50% of their team’s total reward. Please note that only team members with 50,000 USDT trading volume or more during the competition period will receive a split of this reward.
Daily ROI Competitions - Prize Pool of 5,000 USD in BNB tokens to be Won Every Day!
All users with a minimum balance of 10 USDT prior to the start of each daily ROI competition will be ranked based on their daily USDT ROI from trading on Binance Futures. The daily ROI competitions will start at 2020/04/10 0:00:00 AM (UTC) and will each run for 24 hours, for a total of 15 sessions.
The reward structure for each daily ROI competition is as follows:
1st Place will receive 2,000 USD in BNB tokens
2nd Place will receive 1,000 USD in BNB tokens
3rd Place will receive 500 USD in BNB tokens
4th - 10th Place: equally split a pool of 1,500 USD in BNB tokens
- Team Leaders
- Sign-up to be a team leader here. Once your team is created, you will not be able to make any further changes.
- Each team must have a minimum of 10 team members. If team leaders are unable to reach this requirement within 7 days of signing up, the team will be disbanded and members will be free to join other teams. There is no limit on how many team members can be in each team.
- Team leaders will be able to continue adding team members after the sign-up period ends and find their 10 strongest contributors.
- The team leader with the largest team at the end of the competition will receive a bonus popularity award of 5,000 USD in BNB tokens.
- During the competition period, team leaders are allowed to create their own community groups and provide valuable market analysis and guidance on how to trade on Binance Futures. Please note that the analysis provided by team leaders is not representative of the views of Binance in any way. Binance will not be held liable for any trading losses experienced by team members following guidance from team leaders.
- Participants can choose to join their favorite team from the sign-up page. You will not be able to change teams after you join, unless the team fails to reach 10 members within the required timeframe.
- Participants can join any team at any point during the competition period.
- Participants must have 10 USDT in their Binance Futures wallet before joining a team.
Dynamic Prize Pool
The total prize pool for the Team USDT Profit Tournament will be determined based on the total number of team members across all teams. The more participants there are, the higher the total prize pool will be, and is capped at a maximum of 1,000,000 USD in BNB tokens. Only participants with a minimum balance of 10 USDT in their Futures wallet prior to joining the team will count towards the total participant number.
Total Number of Participants
Prize Pool Total
Terms & Conditions
- Returns Calculations:
- Individual USDT Profit = Final Account Balance (including unrealized pnl) - Initial Account Balance (including unrealized pnl) + Withdrawals - Deposits - Referral bonuses.
- Final USDT Profit for each team = Sum of the top 10 individual USDT profit results within the team.
- USDT ROI = USDT Profit Amount / (Initial Account Balance + Time-Weighted Deposits)
- Time-Weighted Deposit = Deposits * (Competition time remaining in seconds) / 86,400
- Time remaining on each daily ROI competition starts at 86,400 and decreases to 0. Deposits at the start of the competition receive full weight. After 12 hours, deposits will only have a 50% weighting. After 23 hours have passed, deposits will receive a 1/24 weighting and so on.
- Leaderboard ranks and results of each daily competition will be updated each day at 0:00 AM (UTC).
- Users can win prizes on multiple days as long as they follow each competition’s terms and conditions.
- Sub-accounts will not be counted as individual accounts in the team profit activity, but can participate in the daily ROI activity .
- Rewards distribution: BNB rewards for each competition will be distributed within 48 hours after the end of each specific competition. You will be able to login and see your rewards via Account Center > Wallet > Distribution History.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades, illegal bulk account registrations, self-dealing, or display attributes of market manipulation, etc.
- If a team leader is disqualified from the competition, the corresponding 30% reward will be divided equally among all other members of the team. Team members who did not meet 50,000 USDT trading volume on Binance Futures during the activity will not be included.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Risk Warning: Futures trading is a highly risky endeavor, with the potential for both great profits and significant losses. Please be aware that in the event of extreme price movement, there is a chance that all margin balance in your futures wallet may be liquidated.